Welcome to My Massage INC.
I would like to take this time to welcome you and thank you for your interest in My Massage Inc. I have been practicing massage therapy since 2004 after graduating from Atlanta School of Massage. I specialize in deep tissue and Neuromuscular therapy but I do incorporate many forms of modalities like Swedish massage, sports therapy, cupping therapy, and Electro-stim therapy.
Things you must know.
- Q: Can you do a couples massage at your location?
- A: No, There is only one room and can only have one massage service at a time.
- Q: Can I get a female therapist?
- A: Yes, we do have a female therapist onsite.
- Q: Its my first time to your location, what do I need to bring with me?
- A: You do not have to bring anything other than yourself. Please be sure to fill out the intake form and waiver, that was sent via email, before your appointment
- Q: How long are your massage sessions?
- A: The massage sessions are full 60 min or 90 min sessions. Please arrive allowing time for intake interview and bathroom break.
- Q: Do you do prenatal massages?
- A: Yes I do, but only if you are past the first tri-master.
- Q: When booking online, I am prompt to input my card information. Do I have to give my card information when booking my massage appointment?
- A: Yes, your card information is meant to hold your time slot. You will not be charged till after your appointment or you do not show for the appointment w/o canceling before 24 hours of the appointment itself. Please refer to the cancellation policy.